Shirley Roshanna, LMT, Compassionate Touch Practitioner, Dedham, MA
"More than met my expectations! I came away knowing this is my work for this time in my life."
Level 2 Practitioner Training Springfield MO
The Gardens Assisted Living
Springfield, MO 65807
ContactCenter for Compassionate Touch
This 4 day training intensive is for the massage therapist or healthcare practitioner wishing to become certified as a Compassionate Touch® Practitioner.
Pre-requisite: Level 1 workshop Instructor: Ann Catlin
- Advanced skills for elders with advanced dementia
- Techniques to support the person at end of life
- Advanced communication skills
- Assessment and documentation methods
- Strategies for coping with the emotional impact of this work
- Confronting fears and challenges related to serving people in eldercare and hospice
- Expanding your ability to be a healing presence
- Applying Compassionate Touch key concepts
- Compassionate Touch sessions with people living with advanced conditions
Massage therapists will gain promotion strategies. The last day is a practice-building seminar. (Other healthcare professionals may opt-out attending this day)
In this seminar, you will learn or experienc:
- Marketing strategies
- How to talk to potential employers about your services to meet their needs
- Tools for generating referrals
- Program models
- Fee setting and contracts
- Create a vision for your business and plan steps to achieve it.
Day 1 9:00 a.m.- 7:30 p.m.
Day 2 9:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Day 3 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Day 4 9:00 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.