"Compassionate Touch® has positively impacted my massage work. This video is a must for anyone who wishes to enhance caregiving. It is perfect for family caregivers, health care workers and bodyworkers alike. Using Compassionate Touch® techniques is the greatest gift you can give yourself and those you care for!"Marianne Stanley, LMT
Level 2 Practitioner Training - Moorestown, NJ
Brandywine Senior Living
1205 N. Church Street
Moorestown, NJ 08057
ContactCenter for Compassionate Touch LLC
This 4 day training intensive is for the massage therapist or healthcare practitioner wishing to become certified as a Compassionate Touch® Practitioner.
Pre-requisite: Level 1 workshop Instructor: Ann Catlin
- Advanced skills for elders with advanced dementia
- Techniques to support the person at end of life
- Advanced communication skills
- Assessment and documentation methods
- Strategies for coping with the emotional impact of this work
- Confronting fears and challenges related to serving people in eldercare and hospice
- Expanding your ability to be a healing presence
- Applying Compassionate Touch key concepts
- Compassionate Touch sessions with people living with advanced conditions
Massage therapists will gain promotion strategies. The last day is a practice-building seminar. (Other healthcare professionals may opt-out attending this day)
In this seminar, you will learn or experienc:
- Marketing strategies
- How to talk to potential employers about your services to meet their needs
- Tools for generating referrals
- Program models
- Fee setting and contracts
- Create a vision for your business and plan steps to achieve it.
Day 1 9:00 a.m.- 7:30 p.m.
Day 2 9:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Day 3 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Day 4 9:00 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.